So Grace and I are off to
a little thing called Vogue Fashion's Night Out this Thursday, and I’ll tell
you, I’m pretty damn excited.
Why?
1.
Free
cocktails. As an
18-year-old soon-to-be uni student, any kind of free alcohol offered to me
appeals. We popped into Banana Republic last week for a Mad Men collection
event and the Moscow Mule (Ginger ale, vodka and lime) I had there was bliss.
2.
Discounts. I’m also never one to turn down
a good bargain, as evidenced by most of my coats costing me about £15 – being XXS
small has it’s benefits when all clothes that size end up in the clearance
section!
3. Celebrities and
style icons I'm
told that Thursday will host not only us lowly mortals of the style world, but
those who have a huge influence in it - if I get the chance to say Hi and 'OH
MY GOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH' to a designer, the night will be amazing.
The only thing that
scares me? What I’m going to wear. I’m perfectly used to wandering round shops
in London, but wandering round London with tons
of well-dressed people is a whole different story.
I’ve started planning my
outfit already.



No comments:
Post a Comment